HMD

May. 3rd, 2011 09:22 am
maggotbone: (scene of the crime)
[personal profile] maggotbone
Here is where you tell me how I'm doing. Good, bad? Speak your mind. Anonymous comments are enabled

plotting!

Date: 2013-09-26 06:58 am (UTC)
boobwindow: (Default)
From: [personal profile] boobwindow
Hiya!! I had no idea where to ask this, so going to hit you up here.

I'd like to set up Peej for stuff in the City since I've slacked on that and for getting papers in order would it be alright if she dropped by the DOI and met with Dick (or Julian if you're unvailable)? We could work it in a log if that's cool. :)

Re: plotting!

Date: 2013-09-28 05:33 am (UTC)
maggotboner: (Default)
From: [personal profile] maggotboner
Sure! We can do a log :) wanna set one up this weekend?

Date: 2013-09-28 06:53 am (UTC)
erewhile: (pay attention to me)
From: [personal profile] erewhile
I won't be around much Saturday until nighttime, so if you're around then and set up a log I'll tag into it later!

Profile

maggotbone: (Default)
Callie Maggotbone

August 2011

S M T W T F S
 1 23456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 03:23 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios